Misko uses a special scaffold to raise the tip of the nose, adjust the angle of the nose and nose wings and
extend the length of the nose tip.
Our professors focus on your surgery.
Misko has a high degree of completion as if he had operated on
Misco is a small needle-shaped tool that inserts a thread to create a scaffold, Simple but scientific procedureis.
Using a special scaffolder, you can easily design the tip of the nose, adjust the angle of the nose and the nose wings, and extend the length of the nose tip.
- It is effective for short nose, low nose, drooping nose tip, and wide nosebleed.
- You can expect dramatic results by correcting your overall nose shape.
- Check the immunity and check the hygiene and shape of the thread.
- It fundamentally blocks inflammatory reactions and blocks thread protrusion and distortion.
Iron Misko molding that simply becomes pretty
Misso is a non-incisional procedure with minimal side effects, but The Iron Misso takes one step further. Blocking from the root cause of side effectsI am trying to do it. The most commonly known side effects of Misso are inflammatory reactions and protruding threads at the tip of the nose.
- A person with a low nose
- People who are not confident in profile because of the protruding nose
- A person who wants to improve a wild image into a soft image
- A person with a long face due to a hooked nose
The surgical effect of Misso can be expected to have dramatic results by correcting the overall shape of the nose, such as short nose, low nose, drooping nose tip, and flat nose.
It doesn’t matter where and how much I do, but I have to think about who to leave my nose.