Upper & Lower Blepharoplasty
Our professors focus on your surgery.
Eye Surgery -
Upper & Lower Blepharoplasty
Sedation + Local
Custom upper and lower eyelid shaping according to the cause of individual blindness
blepharoplasty is a surgery to improve sagging eyelids, wrinkles, or fat under the eyes by removing or pulling up the skin or muscles around the eyes that have lost elasticity .
For each individualEyelid sagging, Causes of sagging and protrusion of fat sacs under the eyes
Harmonious shape of the face It is important to proceed with the surgery in consideration of the back.
- Depending on the degree of sagging, the extent and method of exfoliation during surgery varies.
- If the upper eyelid sagging, surgery should be considered considering the degree of sagging and muscle strength.
- The fixation point depends on the degree to which your eyes are protruding. It also ensures that the fat treatment is not excessive.
- The surgical method should depend on the amount of fat and the degree of protrusion.
- Considering the depth, range, and shape of the tear furrow, the elasticity under the eyes is saved and the design is appropriate.
- After grasping the condition of the muscles under the eyes, it is fixed to save the aegyo flesh and remove wrinkles.
Those who need the iron upper/lower eyelid
A specialist’s diagnosis confirms my eye condition accurately and determines which surgery is needed.
- The drooping eyelids cover the double eyelids and make the eyes look smaller.
- The eyelids are drooping and the vision is frustrating, and the eyelashes prick the eyes.
- It’s hard to open my eyes, so my forehead and facial expressions are severe.
- I hate to see the wrinkles around my eyes so badly.
- I hate to look like a grumpy boy because the fat under my eyes is bulging.
- It looks shady and tired from the undereye wrinkles and dark circles.
- The skin under the eyes is severe and looks old.
The Iron Eye Surgery FAQ
Should I practice opening my eyes with strength after correcting my eyes?
The practice of opening your eyes doesn't make you better.
It is good to open your eyes as usual. After surgery, swelling is added and you may feel stiff or stiff, but it will become natural over time.
How long does the incision last the wound?
Although the recovery time is determined by the incision range, swelling and bruising usually last about 2 weeks, usually after 7 days, the suture is removed, and most recover after about a month.
However, due to residual swelling, it can be seen that it has completely recovered after about 3 months.
Is there a connection between double eyelid surgery and vision?
Double eyelid surgery does not make your eyes worse. Rather, it should be treated as it may cause loss of vision or amblyopia due to drooping eyes, ptosis, or punctured eyelashes.
Eyes that form double eyelids when tired. Is it possible to prevent double eyelids?
If your eyelids are thin and turned off, you may get tired or wrinkled your eyes when you do.
In this case, there is a method of performing a fat graft on the closed eyelid or making the lower double eyelid through eye correction. If you don't like the double eyelid line, you can make it look like an inner double eyelid by keeping the line as low as possible.
Wouldn't your eyes look crowded if you open it in front?
If it extends to the red flesh in front of the eyes too much, the eyes may look crowded.
The Iron Plastic Surgery Clinic's front opening allows the red part of the front of the eye to be properly visible to create a natural and cool eye.