Our professors focus on your surgery.
Sedation + Local
Why The Iron's V-Line?
The flat-looking face and strong impression, the rough image of the crude chin line, and the aged impression with the U-line chin line are transformed into an oval-shaped, softer impression, a small and refined face, and a smooth V-line young face.
- If the lower mandibular angle (square jaw) is developed
- When the frontal cortical bone is wide and thick
- If the muscles are developed
- If fat is accumulated
Iron V-Line Surgery Type
slim face line Confident front face
- If you want to improve the clunky chin line
- If you have a flat-looking face
- If you have a strong impression with the U-line chin line
- If you want to improve your small and stylish face
Square jaw under the ear
This is the method to choose if you are worried about a severe square jaw when viewed from the side.
Quick V-line surgery
This is a surgery to trim the jaw line that looks blunt when viewed from the front with a v-line. If the square jaw is not severe, only the front jaw can be removed to achieve proper recovery and front V-line effect.
Long curved square jaw surgery
This is a method to improve both the front and sides by trimming the line from the square jaw under the ear to the front.
V-line surgery POINT
The flat-looking face and strong impression, the rough image of the crude chin line, and the old impression with the U-line chin line are transformed into an oval-shaped, softer impression, a small and refined face, and a v-line young face with a smooth chin.
- Select the appropriate surgical method according to the desired appearance.
- Find a line that fits your face.
- 3 things for a successful facial contouring surgery. Experience, technique, and sincerity
- A specialist who has both professional research and surgical experience
- Customized aftercare program operation
- Safe facial contouring
With square jaw reduction for smooth and slim V-line, personalized contouring is performed after consulting a specialist about the shape of the jaw desired by the individual.
The Iron Contouring Frequently Asked Questions
If you cut your jaw bone, won't it grow again?
Isn't the chewing area a problem after contour surgery?
At first after surgery, it is difficult to chew food.
However, once fully recovered, chewing is not a problem at all. During the recovery period, you should take care not to overwhelm your jaw by ingesting liquid foods such as Mieum, and the function will gradually recover.
When is dental treatment possible after contour surgery?
If all the wounds in the mouth are healed and there is no difficulty in opening the mouth, it is possible after about a month.
Do you have a lot of bruising if you have had a clown surgery? How many days should I take my vacation?
With cheekbone reduction, you can leave the hospital immediately after surgery and you can live a normal life.
Bruises vary from person to person, but with minimal incisions and dissections, bruising and swelling are minimized, resulting in a rapid recovery speed. However, in case of complex cheekbone surgery, a rest period of 3-4 days is required.